Did you know you can manage more than one property from one Wally account? This makes it easy for so many of our customers to monitor vacation homes while they’re away, or for property managers to keep an eye on the maintenance of the units they own. Follow the steps below to add another property to your Wally account!
1) Create an account using your contact information, and the property information for any one of the multiple properties you want to register.
2) Set up the first hub and sensors following the onscreen instructions.
3) Click the settings icon in the top right corner.
4) Click the orange “Add Property” button.
5) Enter property and contact information and follow the same installation process as before.
6) Once you have returned to the dashboard, you can toggle between properties using the arrows next to the property name.
Repeat steps 3-6 for as many additional properties as you would like.
We hope Wally’s multiple property function helps bring you peace of mind while you’re away from your home! Are you one of many homeowners using Wally in a second home or vacation home? Share your experiences in the comments below!
Are you looking for commercial solutions to help monitor your business locations or rental properties? Contact us directly at email@example.com for Wally business solutions.