Wally Rapid Response is a US-based troubleshooting, diagnostic and technician dispatch program. In the event of a water leak, appliance or heating/cooling system issue detected by Wally, a Wally Rapid Response Associate will troubleshoot the issue with you, step-by-step, and with your permission, dispatch a licensed service professional to your home to address the issue at hand. Through our partnership with ServiceLive, we bring you the peace of mind of being just a phone call away from a network of over 34,000 licensed and screened service professionals.
How does Rapid Response work?
- Wally detects a water or temperature issue
- You and your contact list are immediately notified, along with Wally Rapid Response
- One of our trained associates calls you to diagnose the issue at hand
- If the issue persists the associate will dispatch a specialist service professional, with your permission
- Service professional arrives in under 2 hours**
- Wally Rapid Response follows up
Rapid Response Cost & Coverage
Wally Rapid Response troubleshooting, diagnosis and dispatching is currently free* and available in the following locations:
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
- San Francisco
- East Bay
- Ft Lauderdale
- St Louis
- Kansas City
For other service needs, visit our partner ServiceLive.